Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

London September 2007

Stan Sez: I have not been the best possible traveler for Kristi as I have not made London happen earlier - sort of like Paris - she has yet to go there and it has been over 3 years in UK/Europe!!! But FINALLY, we went to London on a beautiful sunny day. What didcha think Sweetie???

Kristi Sez: London was MORE than I had anticipated. Upon our arrival into the Waterloo Train station we did the following things. First off was Westminster Abbey, next a London 2 hour bus ride - seated on top deck in the open air, followed by a sushi lunch overlooking the Thames and to finish off, a trip on The London eye....whew....

Stan Sez: Also, there was a festival on the Thames River that was in full swing. Lets face it- Brits know how to party - they invented having a great time and it was fun being there. The whole day was a perfect "lets go to London " day and my baby can now stick the pin in that map.

Kristi Sez: It was an incredible day and everything we did was an event to remember. Westminster is a place everyone must see, not even sure I could come up with words to describe it. The bus ride was a hoot; our announcer was one of the best, very entertaining and funny. The London eye, which I must admit had me fighting a panic attack at first is certainly a must do. The views were amazing and the ride incredibly smooth. There is so much more than this to see in London and I imagine it would take days to visit it all, but we gave it a 100% Chew effort today.

Kristi and Stan September 15, 2007

No comments: