Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Alone time...

Stan left today for a long trip through Asia and Australia. I know we will miss each other greatly...He is my BEST friend and I love him dearly, the house feels so empty when he's not here, Home is NOT home without him. So, what do I do? Okay, I have to admit, the first night he is away I have a bit of a routine, I indulge in a long HOT bath, lots of "emo" music (as Stan calls it) as loud as I want and some vino to cap off the night.

I know that Stan and I would both agree - alone time can be very healthy for relationships, but again, I have to admit, after one night, I miss him and I wish he was coming home sooner than later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who needs a margarita?! :)

Kristi Chew - Stan Chew said...

did someone say Margarita? I DO, I DO!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy 40th birthday sis!!!!! You are looking great and I hope you do something special to celebrate.