Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

hmmm...

Okay, we have been thinking about changing the lintels on the exterior of the house.

I know what your thinking!...Wow this is exciting and seriously - WHAT a great blog entry!

I will be honest, I was getting some pressure for some updates - who knew blogging came with such demands. Let me tell you - when you don't have kids or pets you REALLY need to look for material.

My husband came up with this design. He built this on the new widow that he installed in the kitchen...what do you think? I thought he did a pretty good job but we have LOTS of windows...This could be a big job.

2 comments:

merry said...

Wow, I'm impressed, Stan did a great job on the window. That will give the house a more polished look, and updating the windows helps with heating and selling both...
I miss both of you, hope Stan has a good time traveling, You can drop over anytime or call me and we can get together, I have no kids at home anymore,, except Bill and Bailey and I am SAD......not that I don't love those two, but I have always had kids, it feels really weird.

Unknown said...

I'm SO GLAD you made this blog entry! Not only is it educational (am I the only one who did not know what a lintel was?) but also pleasing to the eye. I love the new lin - shoot, how do you spell it? :) Love it, it will be worth the work. Why don't you get a start on it while Stan the Man is traveling? :)

P.S. Sorry if I was on the list of people who pressured you for a new entry. I don't have kids either (Lola the dog is not providing enough material) so I pass time by reading other people's blogs. Thanks for the new material.