Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What?

I no sooner set my bags down, gave my sweetie a kiss and was told he's off again...ugh. Stan is in Milan, Italy for a couple of days - not too long, but STILL.

Anyway I'm hoping to keep better tabs on this new blogsite. So although my travels will be only within walking distance of the cottage for the next few days, I'll still post them, hopefully with a couple of photos as well.

Late yesterday I did take a walk up past the late George Harrison's Estate - Friar Park. There is a lot of info online if you google it. From what you can see through the gates it's looks quite beautiful. Apparently from what I've read, This mansion was accessible to the public up until the death of John Lennon in 1980. Since then the gates have been closed and it has remained private property.
The pictures here are from a website I found that details Henley-on-Thames. http://henleyonthames.org/locations/details.asp?fldLocationID=9 If you visit this link you will need to scroll down to see all the photos.

3 comments:

Old Woman Marine said...

He's got his nerve going to work everyday! We're expecting bad weather here again...what's it like in your neighborhood?

Kristi Chew - Stan Chew said...

Oh yeah, i saw on MSN - Tornados! is any of that affecting you guys?

we are sunny and in the 70's, I couldnt ask for more beatiful weather...

Old Woman Marine said...

A "small" tornado touched down about a mile from Steph and Dan's house. It tore a roof off and beat up some small buildings. Close call...