Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in the UK

We made it back safe and sound yesterday. The flight was uneventful other than the usual stuck on the tarmac in mpls for an extra 30 minutes, then circling Heathrow for 30 minutes and of course the normal bag belt issues and waiting for what seems like hours to get our bags...whew. This flying stuff is for the birds.

Although I do love Henley-on-Thames I must admit it was a bit difficult to return this time. Having family in town and working on our home had me feeling more grounded than ever. Stan has just finished putting in a new window in our kitchen - Yeah! I've wanted that for sometime and he did a smashing job. All that is left is to paint the trim.





Stan's daughter Samantha will be here next week - Yeah! This is also the week of the Regatta. We've heard nothing but great things about this event. Sounds like lots of rowing, lots of people and lots of fun. I will be sure to get some shots and keep you posted.

Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Old Woman Marine said...

WOW... I didn't realize the window was new. It really sets off your beautiful kitchen.

Have lots o fun with Samantha. Too bad we didn't get to meet her.